SwiftWall® Pro Modular Wall System
Features & Benefits
- Installs 5X faster than studs and drywall
- Simple track and panel system with non-hygroscopic ABS, textured finished on both sides of the wall for an elegant, finished appearance
- Aluminum joiners for fast, easy, durable install
- Very lightweight, durable, easy to handle, stronger than drywall
- Multiple standard panel heights: 4, 8, 10, 12 and 16 ft (by 4 ft wide) can be stacked to any height
- Quickly and easily cut to size with minimal mess
- Easily install and remove graphics
- STC21 sound rating to keep noise down
- Class C fire rated with optional Class A aluminum skins
- Quickly reconfigured
- 20+ reuses plus sustainable and recyclable
- Sustainable temporary walls
SwiftWall Pro system consists of interlocking panels, channels and rails. Various top and floor mounting options are available, as well as optional components like doors and windows. Endless configuration options can be created for free-standing structures, wall, partitions and enclosures.
- Wall Panel (4 ft wide x 4, 8, 10, 12 or 16 ft high)
- Rounded Corners
- Track and C-Channel
- Window & Door Panel
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Take a look at our construction page to view examples.
Most systems can be effectively stabilized at the bottom by using double sided tape. We also recommend bracing the top at corners (can be easily braced to itself), or to a drop ceiling, roof deck, or wall. When bracing to an external object is not available, we also offer wall stands.
Yes! Our SwiftWall® Pro Walls are clean and easy to disinfect.
We ship the system on pallets to make set up and shipping as easy and efficient as possible.
Our System is manufactured and shipped from SwiftWall® HQ in Midland, Michigan, but we also have distribution centers in key cities across the US.
Typically, we are able to deliver within 3-5 days, depending on your location and freight challenges.
ABS or Aluminum. ABS is a hair cell finished plastic while aluminum is powder coated white. Both are higher impact resistance than drywall.