Taking Modular Walls to
SwiftWall® Max Modular Wall Panels
Our elite SwiftWall Max modular wall product line offers it all, with a sleek,
designed appearance that takes modular walls to the next level. With an STC 40 sound
and Class A flame spread rating, it’s ideal for retail spaces, office spaces, clean rooms, break rooms, control rooms and conference rooms.
Temp Walls manufactured from recyclable powder-coated metal with a commercial-grade finish, impact resistant, wear-resistant, mold and mildew resistant.
Easily dismantle and reconfigure your wall panels multiple times depending on project needs.
Interlocking modular panels to add structural integrity, panels can be stacked up to 30 feet high.
Features & Benefits
- Installs 3X faster than studs and drywall
- Non-porous, non-combustible, weather resistant marine aluminum panels
- White powder coated smooth, glossy finish, mold and mildew resistant, easy to clean
- Extremely strong, sturdy and lightweight
- Highly engineered for load-bearing applications, including wind and seismic applications
- Excellent for high-traffic areas; able to withstand everyday wear and tear
- Standard panel heights: 8 and 10 ft by 2 ft wide
- Optional removable interior panels
- Reusable, sustainable and 100% recyclable
The SwiftWall Max modular wall system consists of interlocking panels, channels and rails. Various top and floor mounting options are available, as well as optional components like doors and windows. Endless configuration options can be created for free-standing structures, wall, partitions and enclosures.
- Bottom Track
- Wall Panel (2 ft wide x 8 or 10 ft high)
- Pre-Assembled Door
- Clear Window Panel
- Adjustable Top Trim
Frequently Asked Questions
Ideally 2 people would be available for set up.
Most systems can be effectively stabilized at the bottom by using double sided tape. We also recommend bracing the top at corners (can be easily braced to itself), or to a drop ceiling, roof deck, or wall. When bracing to an external object is not available, we also offer wall stands.
Our standard colors are white and grey. Most colors are possible. We also partner with companies to make full scale graphics.
Pricing depends upon product, size, distance shipped, and customization. To get a custom price, request a quote.
Yes! Take a look at our construction page to view examples.
Some customers have reported 15 reuses of the product over years of service (and still going!).