Taking Modular to
SwiftWall® Max Modular Wall System
Manufactured from recyclable powder-coated metal with a commercial-grade finish, impact resistant, wear-resistant, mold and mildew resistant.
Interlocking panels to add structural integrity, panels can be stacked up to 30 feet high.
Features & Benefits
- Installs 3X faster than studs and drywall
- Non-porous, non-combustible, weather resistant marine aluminum panels
- White powder coated smooth, glossy finish, mold and mildew resistant, easy to clean
- Extremely strong, sturdy and lightweight
- Highly engineered for load-bearing applications, including wind and seismic applications
- Excellent for high-traffic areas; able to withstand everyday wear and tear
- Standard panel heights: 8 and 10 ft by 2 ft wide
- Optional removable interior panels
- Reusable, sustainable and 100% recyclable
The SwiftWall Max system consists of interlocking panels, channels and rails. Various top and floor mounting options are available, as well as optional components like doors and windows. Endless configuration options can be created for free-standing structures, wall, partitions and enclosures.
- Bottom Track
- Wall Panel (4 ft wide x 8 or 10 ft high)
- Pre-Assembled Door
- Clear Window Panel
- Adjustable Top Trim