Career Opportunities for Change Makers
We are revolutionizing the construction industry – and eliminating mountains of drywall waste – by making the process of dividing, reconfiguring and creating temporary space simple, fast, clean and sustainable.
As a team of imaginative dreamers and relentless innovators, we are passionate about simplifying construction and the lives of those we serve. You will excel on our team if you push the boundaries of innovation, thrive in ambiguity, are intrigued by risk and embrace simplicity.
We deliver extraordinary results by delighting our customers, working as a highly cohesive team, respecting individuals, recognizing and rewarding results and having fun while working hard!
We eliminate obstacles in construction by making the process cleaner, simpler, more affordable and sustainable.
Be a Part of Our Team
In our first seven years, we’ve tripled our product lines and expanded our sales across the U.S. And we’re just getting started. We need talented people – including co-ops and interns – with a broad range of skills to grow with us.
Current open positions are posted below, but we’re always taking applications. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Full-time employees are eligible for:
• Paid time off
• 9 paid holidays
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Flex working hours
• Bereavement leave
SwiftWall®, a leading innovator in simple reusable wall systems, is expanding its sales and business structure to better align and accelerate its growth trajectory. Part of this expansion is establishing regional managers who are responsible for growing the sales and distribution of their geographic regions. This includes establishing regional distribution centers for their region, recruiting and growing DDR’s (dealers, distributors, rental companies), and growing key market segments. Regional managers are ultimately responsible for recruitment, training, coaching, and management of all sales and distribution resources within their region, as well as ensuring compliance and adherence to SwiftWall’s sales and order fulfillment processes and standards. Regional managers will foster an environment prioritizing the team and doing the right thing, while maintaining a fun and free, agile and excellent atmosphere.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow the overall sales revenues of assigned region
- Establish a sales growth strategy of assigned region
- Establish yearly, quarterly, and monthly sales goals in collaboration with SwiftWall Director of Sales, and successfully achieve those goals
- Engage in sales, marketing, and business development activities including lead generation, lunch and learns, sales pitches, trade shows, social media marketing, etc.
- Identify and recruit dealers, distributors, and rental companies (DDR’s)
- Ensure successful onboarding and launch of new DDR’s
- Provide continuous sales coaching, development, and management of DDRs performance
- Ensure business team leads are engaged with DDR’s to discuss and collaborate on sales opportunities in the key market segments
- Engage in cross-functional and cross-regional support to grow the overall SwiftWall sales revenues
- Identify and establish regional distribution centers
- Establish inventory targets for their regions to service customers, including SwiftWall distribution centers and through DDR’s
Preferred Skills and Capabilities
- 2-10 years sales experience across multiple industries
- Construction, commercial contractors, airport, education, and healthcare industry sales experience preferred
- Ability to proficiently use sales tools and software including Salesforce
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills with a strong drive for results
- Ability to perform in a collaborative, challenging, and innovative company culture
- Competitive compensation package including base pay, commissions, and bonus programs
- Starting pay dependent on experience and skill level
- Good development opportunities including training on job
- Great health care benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- Paid holidays and paid time-off (PTO)
SwiftWall® is an innovative manufacturer of temporary walls and barriers and is looking for a motivated manufacturing technician who can assist in all phases of SwiftWall’s production and installation process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Produce SwiftWall products using spray adhesives, rollers, and routing machines
– Unload, inventory, and organize materials
– Feed our manufacturing by having materials staged and prepared on time
– Package and load finished goods for delivery
– Install and uninstall at jobs sites
Required Skills and Capabilities:
– A willingness to learn new tasks
– Ability to operate, or learn to operate, heavy equipment and machinery
– Must hold a valid driver’s license and ability to earn a chauffeur’s license in the future
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis and 75 lbs on a periodic basis
– Ability to stand and walk, throughout entire shift
– Strong communication skills