Career Opportunities for Change Makers
We are revolutionizing the construction industry – and eliminating mountains of drywall waste – by making the process of dividing, reconfiguring and creating temporary space simple, fast, clean and sustainable.
As a team of imaginative dreamers and relentless innovators, we are passionate about simplifying construction and the lives of those we serve. You will excel on our team if you push the boundaries of innovation, thrive in ambiguity, are intrigued by risk and embrace simplicity.
We deliver extraordinary results by delighting our customers, working as a highly cohesive team, respecting individuals, recognizing and rewarding results and having fun while working hard!
We eliminate obstacles in construction by making the process cleaner, simpler, more affordable and sustainable.
Be a Part of Our Team
In our first seven years, we’ve tripled our product lines and expanded our sales across the U.S. And we’re just getting started. We need talented people – including co-ops and interns – with a broad range of skills to grow with us.
Current open positions are posted below, but we’re always taking applications.
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Full-time employees are eligible for:
• Paid time off
• 9 paid holidays
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Flex working hours
• Bereavement leave
SwiftWall® is an innovative manufacturer of temporary walls and barriers and is looking for a motivated manufacturing technician who can assist in all phases of SwiftWall’s production and installation process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Produce SwiftWall products using spray adhesives, rollers, and routing machines
– Unload, inventory, and organize materials
– Feed our manufacturing by having materials staged and prepared on time
– Package and load finished goods for delivery
– Install and uninstall at jobs sites
Required Skills and Capabilities:
– A willingness to learn new tasks
– Ability to operate, or learn to operate, heavy equipment and machinery
– Must hold a valid driver’s license and ability to earn a chauffeur’s license in the future
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis and 75 lbs on a periodic basis
– Ability to stand and walk, throughout entire shift
– Strong communication skills