Who we are
Our website address is: https://swiftwall.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Terms of Sale
These Terms of Sale (“Terms”) apply to all products (the “Products”) and services (“Services”) purchased by the undersigned (“Customer”) from Signature Wall Solutions, Inc dba SwiftWall (“Seller”) pursuant to one or more purchase orders (each, a “Purchase Order”).
1. Acceptance. Customer will be responsible for inspecting the Products upon receipt and, if applicable, upon installation. Customer will be deemed to have accepted the Products within five (5) days following delivery or installation regardless of whether Customer inspects the Products during the five-day period. Customer’s sole remedy for any damaged or defective Products will be, at Seller’s sole discretion and option, repair or replacement of, or a refund for, such Products.
2. Disclaimer. SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY (a) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (b) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (c) WARRANTY OF TITLE; OR (d) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY.
3. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT SELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE TOTAL OF THE AMOUNTS PAID TO SELLER FOR THE PRODUCTS SOLD HEREUNDER FOR WHICH THE LIABILITY AT ISSUE IS ASSERTED OR CLAIMED AGAINST SELLER.
4. Indemnification. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Customer shall indemnify and hold Seller harmless from all liability, claims, or losses caused by Customer, Customer’s employees, agents and/or contractors as a result of or in connection with Customer’s use of the Products, including without limitation: (a) physical damage to real property or tangible personal property; (b) bodily injury, including death affecting or caused by Customer’s employees, agents and/or contractors; (c) any negligence and willful misconduct or acts or omissions of Customer, its employees, agents, and/or contractors; (d) violation of any legal requirements; and/or (e); enforcing Customer’s indemnification obligations hereunder.
5. Force Majeure. Seller shall not be liable or responsible to Customer for any failure or delay in delivering any Products, performing any Services, or otherwise complying with any obligations, or for any costs, charges, claims, or losses incurred by Customer, when and to the extent such failure, delay, costs, charges, claims, or losses are caused by or result from (a) acts or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Seller including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot, or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage, or (b) any act or omission of Customer or its agents, subcontractors, consultants or employees.
6. Waiver. No waiver by Seller of any of the provisions of these Terms is effective unless explicitly set forth in writing and signed by Seller. No failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, remedy, power or privilege arising from these Terms operates, or may be construed, as a waiver thereof. No single or partial exercise of any right, remedy, power, or privilege hereunder precludes any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right, remedy, power, or privilege.
7. Miscellaneous. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are to be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to choice of law principles, and Customer agrees to waive any challenge to jurisdiction in the state or federal courts in Michigan for any dispute between Customer and Seller. If any term or provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of these Terms or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Customer and Seller with respect to the subject matter addressed herein and supersede all prior or contemporaneous understandings, agreements, negotiations, representations and warranties, and communications, both written and oral. These Terms prevail over Customer’s general terms and conditions of purchase, even if such terms and conditions are submitted with a Purchase Order, and fulfillment of a Purchase Order shall not be deemed acceptance of such terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and the terms of any Purchase Order, these Terms will control.
STANDARD TWO YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of two (2) years from the original invoice date or first installation whichever occurs first.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- amage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, or shipping damage
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear