SwiftWall is an innovative manufacturer of temporary walls and barriers and is looking for a motivated manufacturing technician who can assist in all phases of SwiftWall’s production and installation process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Produce SwiftWall products using spray adhesives, rollers, and routing machines
– Unload, inventory, and organize materials.
– Feed our manufacturing by having materials staged and prepared on time
– Package and load finished goods for delivery.
– Install and uninstall at jobs sites.
Required Skills and Capabilities:
– A willingness to learn new tasks
– Ability to operate, or learn to operate, heavy equipment and machinery
– Must hold a valid driver’s license and ability to earn a chauffeur’s license in the future
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis and 75 lbs on a periodic basis.
– Ability to stand and walk, throughout entire shift
– Strong communication skills